Job Title: Human Resources Officer (Training Specialist)
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community. We are now seeking for the high calibre to join our HR team.
• Specialize in the area of Learning and Development including eLearning;
• Identify training needs, design and deliver training programs to align with business goals and objectives including MT program;
• Formulate annual training plans and budgets;
• Source and manage external service providers to deliver quality solutions via training effectiveness evaluation;
• Responsible for full employee life cycle from recruitment and selection, on-boarding, employee engagement and development to off-boarding by BU level;
• Assist in annual functions, corporate events, CSR activities and ad hoc projects as assigned.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.