Zuellig Pharma Limited
Established in 1922, Zuellig Pharma is the leading healthcare services provider in Asia with operations in 13 countries. The company provides targeted solutions including distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs, and a full range of retail pharmacy services.
Privately held and headquartered in Hong Kong, Zuellig Pharma employs 10,000 people and serves over 290,000 doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics across Asia. More information about the company may be found at www.zuelligpharma.com.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates for the following vacancy:
Manager, HR Shared Services
The Manager HR Shared Services will report to the Director of Human Resources. The job holder will provide support for HR system & operation. He/She will be working with all stakeholders to ensure validation of data system and accuracy and timely for HR operations processing.
About the job
• Manage day to day HR transaction and service including but not limited to HRIS system maintenance, HR policy & procedure, payroll processing, compensation & benefits management i.e. bonus computation and rewards management, employee relating and compliance
• Build a customer-oriented HR shared service center by offering high quality of service for internal and external customers
• Provide advice and guidance to HR Business Partner and stakeholders to facilitate HR initiatives and projects
About the person
• Minimum 10 years of HR working experience in sizeable companies
• With at least 3-4 years focus on Shared Service Centre
• Well versed of labor ordinance and HR practices in Hong Kong and Macao
• Excellent time management, problem solving skills, strong number sense and leadership skills
• Strong stake-holders management and project management
• Fluency of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
• Full Time, Permanent
• Five-day work week
• Life insurance
• Medical insurance
• Performance bonus