Job Title: HR Officer - HRIS
Reference Number: 143424BR
KPMG China operates in 22 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
- A degree holder, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Administration
- A minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience or Fresh graduated are welcomed
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access is a must (i.e. Macro, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, pivots, database)
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Able to work in an environment with a mixed team of technical and functional personnel
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrated experienced/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through in issues
- A good team player with good communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Develop VBA program to streamline operation and data processes
- Analyze and report the need for system enhancement
- Support the Implementation, User Acceptance Test (UAT)/Maintenance of various HCM modules
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide Management and HR with timely and accurate data
- Create and maintain documentation of HCM and reporting processes and training guides for end users
- Collaborate with Local and regional ITS to resolve HRIS technical issues
- Work closely with the regional Human Resources to ensure that all related process are in place
- Provide support for HRIS applications as well as a first level system support to end-users
- Provide support on various projects or tasks as deemed necessary by management
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.