Reference Number: N/A
Manager, Executive Search and Recruitment
KPMG China operates in 24 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Executive Search and Recruitment services is one of the few search and recruitment companies and may be the only one in HK that is part of a large professional services organisation.
We are a business unit of KPMG with over 20 years of experience serving clients across a wide range of functions and industries. This sets us apart from the competition, as we are able to draw on the firm’s professional expertise and deep knowledge base.
Reporting to the Director or the account manager of the clients, you will be a core member of our client services team and responsible for client servicing, provision of quality professional services and revenue generation through successful placements.
- Work on account management, business development and relationship building through collaboration with different services and sector teams of KPMG
- Obtain client requirements, understand their needs and culture, support them in developing position description, selection criteria and drive executive hiring on related talent market trends
- Create the effective and successful talent sourcing channels, include direct sourcing, research and networking.
- Facilitate active talent pipelining through strategy sourcing plan, industry and competitor analysis, interactive marketing plans, and networking opportunities.
- Supervise the consultants on preparation of long list, short list, client reports and database management
- Part of the managers’ team to co-own responsibilities on vendor and cost management, marketing activities (event, publication, website), contracting and compliance, learning and development, staff supervision etc.
- Adhoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder
- 6~8 years’ experience in recruiting, preferably with experience in headhunting from client intake to direct approach of candidates
- Fully knowledgeable of executive recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods (advertising executive referrals, research, direct sourcing, internet search,etc.)
- Preferred sector experience in technology, financial services and insurance
- Experience with large corporate environment is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese communication.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to foster a positive and long-term working relationship with clients and colleagues
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.